Supervisor, Media Planning – Cynopsis Media
This is a mid-level Advertising Agency position within our Media Planning team, supporting the creation and analysis of client media campaigns. Your efforts will play a key role in the overall success of our clients and you will join a tight-knit and collaborative media planning team.
What does a media planning supervisor at Rain the Growth Agency do?
- Oversee the strategic development of multi-channel media plans that drive business growth for our clients.
- Linear and digital multichannel; Television, audio, print, OOH, social, OTT and all forms of digital video
- Target KPIs in brand and performance indicators
- Leverage internal and third-party proprietary data to effectively target audiences
- Work collaboratively with communications planning, brand planning and creative teams, to ensure strategy is targeted to both brand and direct goals
- Competently assess response data and media attribution modeling results to inform future plan recommendations
- Develop strong client relationships by being passionate and curious about client business with a solid and informed perspective on budget allocation.
- Lead conversations with clients on an ever-changing media landscape
- Present and sell off-the-shelf media ideas, to expand clients’ media footprint
- Express yourself with strength and clarity in your written objectives, strategies and points of view
- Development of subordinate staff as well as partners and peers in all departments to ensure high quality and consistent customer service for all customers.
- Learn, use, and participate in the development of agency-exclusive technologies, platforms, and attribution models for maximum campaign performance.
- Participate in business development.
- Prepare and launch media strategies with enthusiasm.
- Ability to quickly catch up with a business prospect