Senior Paid Media Specialist Job, Cape Town
- Play an active role in developing paid digital media strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program.
- Translate KPIs and client goals into strategic recommendations for clients on paid media channels.
- Research audience, keywords, placements, and platforms to help inform paid media strategies for clients.
- Develop and launch campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social networks and other advertising platforms.
- Design creatives for related ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Optimize paid media campaigns on an ongoing basis, including bidding optimization, landing page recommendations, analysis of search query reports, and creating or updating advertising content, messages and/or images.
- Manage budgets to ensure an accurate pace towards client budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports for clients that include campaign performance analysis as well as strategic recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide recommendations for new account opportunities, including taking advantage of new platform features/capabilities or testing new platforms, channels, or technologies.
- Present strategic reports, deliverables and presentations to clients, both on calls and in virtual in-person meetings.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Bing Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Working knowledge of paid search and paid social concepts and platforms
- Excellent writing and grammar skills, especially for American audiences.
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Marketing experience with a focus on digital and paid media/advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- HTML and user experience (UX).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both in informal and formal scenarios.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only8 South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Posted on 28 April 16:18, Closing date 28 May