Senior Digital Marketing Executive – London
Magic Cat Publishing, a multi-award winning independent children’s publisher, is looking for an innovative senior digital marketing executive to help grow our online presence.
Responsibilities would include:
- Build and maintain Magic Cat’s presence on multiple social media channels
- Creation of assets and monitoring of several KPIs and campaigns
- Develop communities (especially on Instagram) and launch TikTok
- Create new partnerships and develop ongoing partnerships with like-minded brands in the area of children and parents
- Create digital campaigns that speak to both our books and our brand
- Work closely with the Marketing and Advertising Director and the extended team to create and implement book campaigns
- Work closely with contributors to create an implementation at all levels
This candidate will play a key role in our hardworking and dedicated team to bring our books to the world. We are looking for a driven individual who is excited about the Magic Cat philosophy and the creative opportunities to innovate within the children’s industry that our growing independent home can provide.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, not necessarily in publishing
- Ability to understand the brand
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work in a team
The candidate would work flexibly from our offices in Bethnal Green.
Competitive salary according to experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing date – May 20