“Media Planning and Buying Sourcing and Procurement Market Report” Reveals This Market Will Grow $81.4 Billion by 2026
Major Pricing Patterns in the Media Planning and Buying Sourcing and Procurement Market
The report discusses in detail each pricing model and the pros and cons of each pricing model prevalent in the market. Additionally, the report provides insights into the category’s supply chain and the margins of various vendors within the supply chain.
- The most widely adopted pricing models in the media planning and buying supply and procurement market
- Pricing per subscription
- Commission pricing
- Performance-based pricing
Spending growth and demand by region
The Media Planning and Buying Sourcing and Procurement market will register an additional expenditure of approximately $81.4 billion during the forecast period. However, only a few regions will be responsible for the majority of this growth. Moreover, on the supply side, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the most influence due to the supplier base. Growth is expected to be primarily driven by increased demand and adoption of the category in these few regions.
Subscribe to our “Limited Time Free Starter Supply Plan” to get the following:
- See 6 full reports
- View over 800 sample reports
- Pre-order future reports
- Dedicated account manager
Sourcing Strategies Most Adopted by Buyers in the Media Planning and Buying Market
The report provides a detailed overview of the sourcing strategies most adopted by buyers across all industries and an analysis of these strategies in terms of innovation, regulatory compliance, quality, supply and cost. Adopting these sourcing strategies will allow buyers to reduce category TCO and realize cost savings while sourcing for thermal equipment needs.
This Media Planning and Buying Sourcing and Sourcing Marketplace report responses help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers, for example:
- Am I in contact with the right suppliers?
- What KPIs should I use to assess my incumbent suppliers?
- What are the selection criteria for relevant suppliers?
- What are the essentials of the workplace computing device category in terms of SLA and RFx?
Our Best Selling Sourcing Reports:
- Processed Meat Market – Forecast and Analysis: This Processed Meat Sourcing Market report provides a detailed analysis of the sourcing strategies deployed by major end-user categories across several industries while sourcing for processed meat requirements. Also, the most adopted and high-potential pricing models considered by buyers have been analyzed in this report, which will help in understanding the business areas for revenue expansion. This data will help buyers find savings and identify business strategies to improve sales.
- Quinoa Sourcing and Sourcing Report: The report provides a detailed overview of the sourcing strategies most adopted by buyers across all industries and an analysis of these strategies in terms of innovation, regulatory compliance, quality, supply and cost. Adopting these sourcing strategies will allow buyers to reduce the category’s total cost of ownership and save money while meeting quinoa needs.
- Veal – Sourcing and Supply Information Report: To optimize the value of the purchase, it is crucial to keep track of current and future price trends. Price forecasts are beneficial in planning purchases, especially when complemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects an additional expenditure of $10.27 billion due to various market drivers prevalent in multiple regions.
ExpenseEdge shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across many industries. Our strength lies in providing reliable, real-time reports and solutions in the supply market.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340