Industry veterans launch minority-owned media company
With decades of multicultural experience, YouNite offers consumers of all audience segments
DALLAS , June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — YouNite Media is launching today with the goal of providing advertisers the ability to reach 250 million people across the general, Hispanic, Black, Asian and LGBTQ market segments. A minority-owned company, YouNite was founded by industry pioneers Pedro LermaCEO of LERMA/, and Rodrigue Vallejo, CEO of RO2 Media, with the goal of forging meaningful connections between brands and consumers. YouNite provides access to a significant portion of eyes, ears, and hearts across the country while helping brands achieve their supplier diversity investment goals.
“After by George Floyd murder, and what I call the multicultural awakening of 2020, brands have pledged to invest in black and Hispanic-owned media companies,” Pedro Lerma, said the co-founder of YouNite Media. “The problem in the industry is that there is not enough scalable media. So we built one.”
The innovative company merges decades of experience in multicultural media engagement with strategic consumer marketing, helping brands deliver authentic messages with key demographics across the globe. Built on a strategic alliance with Viant, a leader in people-centric advertising software®YouNite taps into best-in-class Adelphic® programmatic software and proprietary home identifier, helping brands connect and measure engagement with key audiences on the open web, including CTV, mobile, desktop, DOOH and streaming audio.
The YouNite difference
With a continued focus on uplifting minority-owned entities, the progressive media company fuses best-in-class technology with a cultural vision unmatched in an increasingly multicultural America.
- Significant connection: YouNite uses people-based audience information to create meaningful marketing campaigns. The team of experts leverages resources across premium channels to effectively measure offline and online business results, while meeting marketers’ diversity investment needs.
- Embrace culture: The “general market” is a thing of the past. A minority-owned company, YouNite believes that cultural diversity is more than just a trend, but rather the future of marketing. Not only can YouNite authentically speak to a wide range of consumers, but it’s also equipped to handle the evolution of web compliance.
- The border without cookies: Specialized in emerging channels, YouNite relies on the Viant® Proprietary Household ID, a data-compliant offering, and other integrated approaches to identify and connect with consumers around the world.
- Measuring Multicultural Engagement: Using proprietary tools such as the Brand Inclusion Performance Index (BIPI), YouNite can effectively assess where brands stand against their competitors across a variety of multiculturalism metrics.
- Give a hand : YouNite will allocate 5% of profits to fund minority-owned startups. The founders feel responsible for supporting underrepresented communities because there were people who believed in them and gave them opportunities early in their careers. They believe it’s the right thing to do.
“Our goal is to create a media business that is as diverse and scalable as the people the companies hope to engage with,” Rodrigue Vallejo, said the co-founder of YouNite. “YouNite offers a full suite of services to optimize a brand’s unique messaging across relevant channels, as well as effectively measure offline and online conversations.”
Combining analytics with lifelong marketing experience, YouNite’s exceptional team translates cultural intelligence into direct ROI for customers. Determined in name and concept, YouNite is focused on what’s most important – authentically uniting brands with their customer counterparts.
About YouNite Media
Founded in 2022, YouNite Media offers brands access to best-in-class DSP while diversifying media investments with a minority-owned company. Supported by a strategic alliance with Viant® – leverage Adelphic® programmatic software and access to its owner Viant® Household Identification – YouNite Media is ready to navigate the “cookie-free” future of a new open web, reaching any segment a customer wishes to reach. For clients looking to invest in media that targets diverse audiences, YouNite offers proprietary tools and decades of multicultural marketing experience to help maximize investments. YouNite was founded by Pedro LermaCEO of LERMA/, and Rodrigue VallejoCEO of RO2 Media.