Executive Assistant – Business Manager job, Cape Town, Constantia
|Location:||Cape Town, Constantia|
- Build and direct the daily operations of the physicians office.
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives, facilitate special projects and ensure action items are executed on behalf of the DM.
- Act as an extension of the DM and information funnel, filter and facilitator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact for the MD’s direct reports. Triage all incoming requests for executive time to ensure schedule is aligned with organizational priorities.
- Proactively follow up with the DM team if and when goals are not met to determine why goals are not being met. Provide concrete recommendations for improvement.
- Attend external client meetings on behalf of MD, report and implement action items.
- Promote team integration and cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Operate at a tactical, strategic and operational level, managing oversight of projects that do not fit neatly into the organizational chart or fall within departments or areas of management responsibility.
- Support meeting productivity by owning the schedule, agenda, and notes.
- Produce high-impact internal and external communications for the DM.
- Serve as primary point of contact for key initiatives and incoming requests.
- Punctual support as needed.
- Manage the DM’s agenda and priorities.
- 4+ years of experience in an executive assistant and operational role.
- Strong project management.
- Ability to communicate with any member of the team, from intern to CEO.
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Strong project reporting skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Customer focused and accustomed to dealing with Senior C-Suite customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
- Agile entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on developing creative solutions.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.:
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town
Published on 01 April 15:21, Closing date 1 May