E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you a communications or fashion student with a passion for all things social media? Want to get paid for spending time on TikTok and Instagram?
MAISON ESSENTIELE is looking for a creative e-commerce and digital marketing assistant, highly motivated and native of social networks. This junior role will be responsible for processing online orders, assisting with the creation of TikToks and Instagram reels, engaging our community on social media, and general e-commerce and administration duties.
You will have an enthusiasm for culture and style, be a TikTok native, and enjoy creating TikToks in your free time. This role could suit a current fashion or communications student looking for a part-time position for real, hands-on experience. We offer the opportunity to work alongside label founders and make a difference in a small, tight-knit team where you’ll receive hands-on experience and training on how to leverage your skills within a fashion brand.
About ESSENTIAL HOUSE
Founded in 2018, MAISON ESSENTIELE creates high-end sleep and living pieces, sourcing the highest quality fabrics from around the world. With our head office in Sydney, MAISON ESSENTIELE is stocked worldwide by best-in-class retailers including Net-a-Porter, Shopbop, Bloomingdales, Browns, GOOP, Free People, David Jones and The Iconic.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Online order processing and shipping
- Assist with online store management, product uploads and inventory control
- Help with online customer relations
- Posting and engagement on social media platforms
- Creation of TikToks and Instagram Reels alongside the Junior Brand Manager and Creative Director
- Assist the Founder and Marketing Manager with tasks such as email marketing and social media planning
- Assist the Junior Brand Manager in dealing with wholesale accounts and stock inquiries
- Assist the Junior Sales Brand Manager with sample management, shoots and screenings
- Attend filming
- Graduate student in business, marketing, communication or fashion or industry equivalent
- Social media native, avid user of Instagram, TikTok
- Previous experience working for (or interning with) a fashion retail brand would be highly desirable.
- Energetic, motivated and action oriented
- Accessible and motivated to get started quickly in this fast-paced environment
- Experience using Shopify preferred but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Access to the staff locker room
- Seasonal expenses and reduction
- Collaborative and supportive work culture and environment
- Development opportunities within the team