Digital Marketing Manager (Malaysia, Philippines and India) | Jobs | Asia
Eco-Business is looking for a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Executive based in the Philippines, Malaysia and India to join our headquarters in Singapore, which produces a wide range of content and thought leadership events across the region.
If you believe in making a positive impact on the environment and society by telling engaging stories through social media and digital marketing platforms to inspire action among businesses and businesses, we want you.
You will be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and develop digital marketing skills as well as plan and execute a strategic marketing campaign within a dynamic and independent impact-driven media organization across Asia -Peaceful.
Created in 2009, Eco-Business is an independent media and economic intelligence company dedicated to sustainable development and ESG performance. (www.eco-business.com)
We publish reliable, high-quality news and views in multimedia formats on business and political developments around the world with a sustainability and ESG-focused lens. Our platform offers more than a decade of information archives on sustainable development issues in the region and around the world.
Its content is categorized and searchable according to the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and key sustainability topics, and it also provides a key platform for individuals and organizations to post jobs, events , press releases and research.
We provide research and advisory services on high-profile issues that create strategic value for our partners and clients. We also own and create thought leadership platforms that inform policy development, improve business practices and foster collaboration across different sectors.
Over the past decade, our stories and initiatives have gained international recognition and won numerous regional and international awards. We are guided by the sole objective of generating a positive impact for society and the environment.
Eco-Business is headquartered in Singapore, with a presence in Manila, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Zurich, New York and correspondents in major cities around the world.
Our partners include the world’s leading brands, Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, governments, multilateral institutions, civil society organizations and philanthropic foundations aligned with our values and mission.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the marketing team in different functional areas
- Help conceptualize and execute social media strategy to grow EB’s presence online and on social media.
- Create, design and publish social media content to company social media accounts
- Monitor, analyze and optimize the performance of social media campaigns and platforms
- Conduct research and compile data in preparation for marketing campaigns
- Update weekly digital marketing analytics and campaign reports for team meetings.
- Assist with events and marketing support to the events team
- Assist in content and marketing support to the editorial team
Experience & Attributes:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Understanding and passion for sustainability
- Excellent communication and writing skills with
- Excellent command of English (reading and writing)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and digital content creation tools
- Have organizational and planning skills so that all campaigns run efficiently
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous and able to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Creativity and flair in marketing and design
- Proficiency in social media platforms, branding and email marketing would be favored
- This position is open to those located in the Philippines, Malaysia and India
Only those with the required experience will be shortlisted for interviews. All shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written test. Immediate availability is favorable.
Full-time, part-time and contract positions based in the Philippines, Malaysia and India will be considered.
To apply, please send an email with the role in the subject line, a cover letter, CV and links to examples of your work to Monique Armstrong, Operations and Human Resources Manager at [email protected] .com.
We look forward to receiving your application!