Digital Marketing Intern – Technical.ly
It’s an exciting time to join FinLocker!
FinLocker is a personal financial fitness app that provides the tools and educational resources to help consumers improve their financial health to achieve their short and long term financial goals. Our clients include some of the nation’s leading mortgage companies, corporations, colleges, and dedicated nonprofits.
We’re especially focused on helping first-time homebuyers save for their down payment, improve their credit and prepare for a mortgage. Helping college graduates prepare to start financially independent lives, manage their student loan debt, and start saving for their financial goals is another priority and one you can share your insight on.
With so much news to share with our business customers and advice to provide to consumers using the app, we have plenty of content to write and promote. That’s why we’re looking for a confident and creative digital marketing intern to join our team for 10-12 weeks this summer through our paid internship program. This program will give you the opportunity to contribute to an exciting and fast-paced fintech where you will gain marketing experience, improve your business skills and come away with several portfolio items.
FinLocker is focused on preparing renters to become first-time homebuyers and homeowners looking to achieve additional financial goals and save for retirement. You’ll learn the motivations of each target audience so you can craft communications that resonate with them.
· Excellent research and writing skills to craft compelling social media posts for businesses and consumers on mortgages, homeownership, student loans, credit and other personal finance topics
· Learn how to monitor and extract analytics from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn how to create emails, email journeys and workflows in our CRM
· Computer skills and knowledge of the web
· Able to use and deliver work using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Able to work 40 hours per week Eastern Standard Time
· The Marketing team works remotely, so you will need high-speed internet access and a dedicated workspace. We will provide you with a laptop for the duration of your internship
· Able to organize your day to prioritize your work and meet assigned deadlines
· Applicants must be a graduate in 2022 or have obtained in 2021 a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing or communication
How to register:
Email your resume with a cover letter explaining what interests you in a marketing career and what you would like to accomplish during your internship at FinLocker. Also include two examples of business or marketing writing – one around 50 words and one around 500 words, and the link to your portfolio (if you have one). If you don’t have college writing samples or previous internships, please select one of our blogs in the FinLocker Consumer Learning Center and write a post consumer for Facebook Where instagramand a business station for LinkedIn to show us your writing style and ability to research hashtags.