Digital Marketing Copywriter Internship – Pedestrian Jobs
Do you love the world of digital and online marketing? Do you enjoy writing and creating social media content? If so, you might be the type of person we are looking for at Margin Media.
We are currently offering the opportunity for one person to complete an internship/work experience with us for a period of 3 months.
During your time with us, you will be able to observe and learn from a digital marketing and advertising space agency. Comprehensive training will be provided to ensure you have the skills and expertise to help you succeed in the digital marketing industry.
You will need to come to the office once or twice a week.
What you will get out of this course:
- Advice and training to help you develop your skills as a writer / content marketer / social media manager
- You will learn how to navigate and use HubSpot, one of the best inbound marketing platforms available
- Gain a better understanding of the digital marketing space and how it all works together to provide businesses with true ROI
At Margin Media, we believe in promoting a welcoming, friendly and collaborative workspace; but being able to work independently is also an important quality.
To apply for this position, you must have the following skills and expertise:
- Studied/currently studying for a degree in marketing or mass communication, or have a passion for marketing
- Have strong written communication skills
- Have strong computer skills and basic knowledge of blogging platforms
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Design skills a bonus
- be creative
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but a letter of reference will be provided at the end of the internship.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you should get this internship to [email protected] We also want to see examples of your writing.
If you have any further questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.