Digital Marketing Coordinator – Pedestrian Jobs
Are you a fresh graduate ready to jump into the life of an agency and get to grips with all things social and digital marketing? Do you like emojis and talking with customers, but also like to keep up to date with all things digital and trending? Then look no further, as we have the perfect job hybrid for you to learn and grow with our amazing customer services team! We are looking for the next member of our team to join our talented digital and brand team based in Brunswick, Melbourne as Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The Township is a full-service brand and digital agency, based in Brunswick, although we appreciate the flexibility of working from home and the office. We cater to all their branding and digital needs across a full range of industries, from health and beauty to sports, homewares and food. We develop brand identities and run fully customized marketing campaigns and activities based on the client’s business goals and needs.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator role is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work closely with our amazing Client Services team in a hybrid role managing community management for our client base while mastering day-to-day marketing activities digital.
- Manage our clients’ online communities on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Respond to customer messages, queries, complaints and reviews on digital channels.
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance in line with social media metrics, including community engagement and brand sentiment.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of the social media content calendar.
- Establish guidelines for the online community.
- Plan social content for our range of clients on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Manage paid campaigns on a range of platforms such as Facebook, Google and TikTok.
- Download and schedule email campaigns.
- Create campaign performance reports and insights.
- Use our agency systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards on time and within agreed budgets
- Assist the account and digital management team in all of their work with clients and attend meetings as required
- Offer playlists for office days that can lead to multiple kicks and kicks (Friday afternoon disco playlists? Yes, please)
Key skills and experience
- This role is suitable for a recent marketing graduate with a degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business (or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Problem-solving attitude as a motivated, proactive and driven person
- A general understanding of creative and digital marketing concepts is very supportive.
- A strong team player who is ready to support other areas of the business as needed
- Current right to work in Australia
The most exciting… What’s in it for you?
We’re glad you asked! Here are all the amazing benefits of working for The Township:
– We have an excellent office location on Sydney Road in Brunswick
– You will be able to experience exciting monthly team outings
– You can take advantage of an early arrival on Friday
– We have flexible home and office work arrangements
– There are many opportunities for development and growth within the company