Digital Marketing Coordinator / Content Creator
We are looking for a creative soul to join our small team in Newcastle to drive growth through our digital marketing efforts and consistent communication of our brand message.
RUUSK is a growing small business, so we all wear a few hats – everyone is on deck! We are looking for a versatile unicorn who is happy to be involved in multiple aspects of the business, with a focus on content creation and marketing.
We believe in creating unique heirloom jewelry with purpose and intention. All of our pieces are made to order and customizable to encourage a meaningful and intimate connection between our customers and their treasured pieces. And we are honored to be involved in many important moments of celebration, of life’s adventure and of grieving.
It is extremely important that we deliver a great customer experience and a brand message that is as meaningful as the pieces we create. To do this, we need a team of motivated people who understand the importance of customer orientation. Everything we do is for our RUUSK community.
As a team, we value work-life balance and believe in creating a positive, sustainable and stimulating work environment; Eating your lunch outside in our cactus garden is strongly encouraged! And there is always time for the game of life and adventure.
Our studio is open and bright, you will work closely with our small, friendly team. This also includes our fluffy and approachable studio dog, Cosmo, but if that’s a problem, please let us know.
We are looking for someone to lead the daily execution and optimization of new and existing client campaigns. You will work with and report to the Creative Director, Tania, to develop and execute our digital marketing strategy.
- Create and manage marketing materials in the tone of voice and aesthetics of the RUUSK brand, for website, email campaigns and social media channels; Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/Tik Tok. This will include studio photography, copywriting and graphic design.
- Increase brand awareness and work closely with the Customer Service team to improve marketing efforts and sales by planning, creating and monitoring social media strategy; Social media strategy performance analysis.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to support key initiatives such as product awareness, brand awareness or new channel development
- Strategy, design and implementation of Email Campaigns (Mailchimp)
- Optimize existing content and create new websites (e.g. blog posts) in accordance with our SEO strategy; recommend and develop new SEO strategies
- Liaise with paid advertising partners on social media, ensuring that all ongoing campaigns reflect the current brand message
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to manage social media messages and inquiries, update our internal CRM and build strong relationships with our community
- Being an all-around generalist studio with many hats, that is. assist the customer service team with packaging and email processes during peak seasons
A little about you:
We are looking for a team player who takes great pride in their work; you aim to do your best for every task, no matter how small. You are comfortable taking on new roles and responsibilities as business needs evolve (small business life!) and are motivated to contribute directly to the growth of RUUSK. You like to add structure to chaos and are adaptable to what the situation calls for; you pivot when you need it.
You are articulate, creative and skilled at creating compelling digital content in line with our tone of voice and branded visuals. You love strategy and enjoy filling in all the gaps in the process. You identify as an enterprising person who wants to keep your to-do list full and celebrate the completion of all your tasks.
- You must be able to work from our Newcastle studio and have full working rights in Australia
- You have previous experience in a similar role, ideally a minimum of two years, with a solid understanding of content creation for different marketing channels; Previous experience in paid search or paid social management is also welcome
- You have already created and implemented marketing communication strategies on several digital platforms; you easily navigate social media marketing automation tools ie. Sked & Mailchimp, understand the implementation of SEO optimization and have an editorial portfolio in line with brand guidelines.
- Strong reporting skills with a level of attention to detail; you can manage and optimize campaigns towards direct response metrics
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong visual skills, including a good eye for good lighting, shot composition, use of color and graphics; you have experience with photography, graphic design and basic video editing skills
If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your portfolio (must include examples of content creation and EDM work), your CV and a few points on why you would be great in this role to [email protected]
Due to the number of applications we receive, please understand that only successful candidates will be contacted.