Digital Marketing and Social Media Officer
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager who can create, manage and optimize social media and digital marketing activities for a range of clients in a variety of categories including the beauty, health, and medicine, fashion and lifestyle. This role will require you to implement the social and digital marketing strategy and be responsible for the consistency of the message and brand image across all communication platforms in line with the overall brand strategy. Reporting directly to the agency owner, you will join a small but strategic team with a real focus on on-the-job training and development as well as internal agency information and communication skills.
Social Media Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies for various clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube (as well as all additional channels including TikTok.
- Manage and oversee social media content in collaboration with internal design and creative team.
- Create and implement a social media strategy to align with company goals
- Actively engage with the social media community through comments, likes, and replies on other channels, including relevant influencers, business partners, and collaborators.
- Research, manage and implement paid and organic influencer programs and collaborations on behalf of various related brands and categories.
- Create copywriting and design concepts to ensure content is informative and engaging and relevant to various marketing channels/
- Introduce and manage new features to develop brand awareness, to attract potential customers such as promotions and contests
- Uses social media marketing and reporting tools such as Iconosquare and Loomly.
- Measure and report on the success of each social media campaign
Digital Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategy on website, social media advertising, Google ads and display presence as well as paid social media presence.
- Development of marketing initiatives, promotions and concepts to stimulate sales in order to encourage online sales.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage web descriptions and web resources. This will include being comfortable with various platforms including WordPress, Shopify, HubSpot and Pimcore.
- Prepare and broadcast B2B and B2C EDM campaigns every week. This will include being comfortable with various database management platforms, including MailChimp, Klaviyo, and HubSpot.
- Update website artwork, banners and content to ensure that the website always delivers strong messages in line with the marketing content of different clients.
- Write and develop blogs, including uploading and optimizing across various channels using an SEO-optimized approach.
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly digital marketing reports
- Central office based in North Sydney, close to public transport, shopping areas and entertainment venues.
- Ongoing support, training and professional development opportunities
- Autonomy in your role – the ability to take charge and have a real impact on the sales and marketing of various brands and industries.
- Flexible hours and days of working from home.
If you are looking to further develop your social media and digital marketing skills and progress within a long-term, full-service marketing agency, this role could be for you!