Digital marketing agency announces the release of a comprehensive software suite of SAAS tools and resources to help marketing teams automate their marketing processes
Digital marketing agency Axer Strategies opens its comprehensive technology stack and SOP library to companies looking to improve their marketing activities, simplify difficult processes, drive more strategic spend, and better measure the impact of marketing activities. The innovative agency has made the move with the goal of helping companies achieve their goals and interact with their clients in the most effective and efficient way possible.
DALLAS, Texas – October 18, 2022 – Digital marketing agency Axer Strategies, a pioneer in the field of marketing automation, today announced that their new organization Best Marcom Tech Stack for 2023 is available for any marketer or business looking to improve marketing performance, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Axer strategies agency technology stack includes best-in-class marketing technology to manage your web development, content creation, search engine optimization, social media, graphic design, business development, and project management. Axer Strategies used this SAAS suite to streamline the entire marketing and lead generation process to improve results. Using the tech stack has also helped reduce the agency’s costs as it reframed its operations over the past two years. By automating difficult, repetitive, or time-consuming marketing functions traditionally performed by a member of the marketing team, Axer Strategies was able to pass savings on to its customers, helping to create efficiencies beyond its own walls.
David Estrada, Founder and CEO of Axer Strategies, says, “We believe all digital marketing teams should use the best marketing automation tools available. We are delighted to offer access to our software suite of hand-picked programs that have been proven to work. We believe these tools provide a solid foundation for marketing in a Web 3.0 world by automating complex processes, prioritizing revenue generation goals, and engaging with consumers when and where they are. choice.
While there’s no shortage of software available to marketing teams, Axer Strategies knows that stacks of software with no instructions are largely digital clipboards. In response to the lack of knowledge on how to get the most out of these tools, Axer Strategies is committed to leveling the playing field for all businesses and will soon open its internal library of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for each of the recommendations. software to subscribers of their newsletter via Email Marketing Mentors. The Axer Strategies Marketing Mentorship Program is free, open to everyone, and only takes a minute to sign up. Email newsletter is just another added value of Axer Strategies as they offer their own personal and proven plans to leverage the power of their technology stack and ultimately improve marketing performance .
Additionally, Axer Strategies offers its clients and newsletter subscribers access to Axer Strategies affiliates, which the agency has selected for their user-friendly design, robust capabilities, and versatility. Affiliates include experts in the following areas:
• Website creation via Wix’s robust website builder. With access to over 900 strategically designed templates and advanced SEO and marketing tools, you can build your brand online quickly and profitably. No knowledge of coding or open-source plugins is required!
• Customize your e-commerce store with Shopify, the number one e-commerce platform for all businesses. Shopify offers everything you need to start selling online right away; Quick and easy setup, secure shopping, and mobile-ready commerce, all at affordable prices.
Search engine optimization software and keyword generation
• Whether it’s SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing or Content Marketing, SEMRush offers over 50 must-have marketing tools with subscription plans tailored to your needs. Use SEMRush as a SERP tracker, site health checker, traffic analysis tool, backlink checker or, with over 20 billion keywords, a keyword generator tool.
AI-powered writing tools
• CopyAI is a talented and intuitive AI-powered content marketing and copywriting tool. Whether you’re working on your blog, social media content, online advertisements, or landing pages, CopyAI makes affordable, high-converting copy a reality applicable to every corner of the internet.
• Anyword is an AI-powered content marketing tool that makes it easy to create intriguing and persuasive articles, specializing in permanent content that drives conversions.
• Canva is a free online graphic design tool. Use it to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos, and more. Launched in 2013, Canva recently hit the 100 million user mark!
• Fiverr is your outsourced marketplace for design. Connect to freelancers with a proven track record using the Fiverr Rising Talent badge or find the perfect professional for your job quickly and easily using Fiverr’s quality smart algorithm tool.
Lead and call tracking software
• CallRail is a call tracking and marketing analytics platform that helps businesses understand which campaigns are generating inbound leads through calls, texts, forms and/or chats. Check your statistics online and in real time.
• Seamless AI is a marketing intelligence platform for finding and developing leads. It makes it easy to find people, get emails and phone numbers, and use information to build relationships. Transparent AI data can be imported directly into your CRM (customer relationship management) software.
• monday.com continuously ranks among the best project management software due to its versatility, scalability, affordability, and impressive features. Plan, manage and collaborate on any project, from basic projects to complex portfolio management, teams deliver more efficiently with monday.com.
• Asana is a simple project management solution designed to help your team achieve their goals. Track tasks, define workflows, and plan, organize, and manage your team’s work from start to finish.
Accounting and payroll tools
• Gusto is a comprehensive payroll, HR, and benefits management platform serving more than 100,000 small businesses nationwide. Gusto provides solutions for employee benefit plans in over 38 states. Gusto is also a fully cloud-based platform that offers software integrations with platforms like Xero and QuickBooks.
• From simple income and expense tracking to powerful cash flow management and reporting, Intuit by QuickBooks is a complete business and financial management suite customizable to the needs of businesses of all sizes to keep your finances organized.
For more information on Axer Strategies 2023 Tech Stack, the Axer Strategies SOP library, or their marketing mentorship program, visit www.axerstrategies.com or call 469-447-8858.
Company Name: Focus Strategies
Contact person: David Estrade
E-mail: Send an email
Address:3838 Oak Lawn Ave #1000
Country: United States