Coordinator, Brand Management – FMCG & Food (London)
Beanstalk is one of the world’s leading trademark licensing agencies. We help famous food and beverages, corporate brands and digital games launch new products and services. We do this by identifying brand extension opportunities, then finding and securing specialist manufacturers under a licensing agreement. We then manage the licensees to help them launch the products on the market. These brand extensions help our clients improve brand awareness, increase consumer touchpoints and generate new revenue streams. Current Beanstalk customers include Procter & Gamble, TGI Fridays, Stanley Black & Decker, Diageo, Shell, The Met, Kellogg’s, Activision, and Microsoft, among others.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented and proactive individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow, to work primarily on our FMCG and Food businesses. This role is suitable for someone with a keen interest in brands and consumer goods.
The Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, within the Brand Management team, with responsibility for day-to-day tasks related to the management of customers (Brand Owner) and Licensees (Manufacturer). As you progress within the team, you will be responsible for generating new business (sales) and managing licensees for a portfolio of global brands. This role will involve travel from time to time, both in the UK and overseas. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with day-to-day management of licensees, including attending customer/licensee calls and meetings
- Own coordination and monitoring of all licensee product development and approvals
- Manage the development of sales materials
- Full monitoring, control and analysis of royalty reports
- Support internal quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Research product markets, industries, categories and trends
- Identify and research potential new licensees, including attendance at key trade shows
- Assist in negotiating new licensing agreements and managing contract process flow
What do you need
- A good attitude with a passion for retail and product
- Fluent English; advantageous multilingual skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally, a minimum of 12 months of experience in an office or commercial environment
- Experience in brand licensing/retail/advantaged selling
What we are going to offer
Competitive salary / Pension / Summer hours / Private health and dental insurance / Quarterly social events / Work from home policy / Discounts for group employees / Based in an exciting area of central London, a stone’s throw from the Tate Modern and the Borough Market/Bankside Buzz Card offering local discounts at food, fashion and entertainment outlets in SE1.
Beanstalk actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds. The more diverse our team, the more unique perspectives and brilliant ideas we share. At Beanstalk, we believe everyone deserves the best opportunities, regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical ability, age, or orientation. sexual. We encourage employees and applicants from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.
How to register
Please submit your applications via this link.