Cogwheel Marketing Launches Cogwheel Analytics
“Our platform should save market leaders time to help them analyze their hotel portfolios while sharing valuable insights with their owners and operators,” says Stephanie Smith, CEO and digital matriarch.
September 29, 2022
Cogwheel Analysis brings together data from multiple sources in digital marketing fields to give a 360 degree view of a total online presence.
Data points include:
- Brand.com / Website metrics including channel mix. visits and revenue, source traffic data and top referring domains
- Paid media metrics including Expedia TravelAds, metasearch, Google search engine marketing and display
- Metrics assessments including volume of reviews and responses by channel, sentiment analysis and feedback
- Social media metrics including organic and paid performance, engagement and overview of all content posted
- OTA Metrics from Expedia and Booking.com – Coming Soon!
Cogwheel Analytics aggregates reserved data from various sources to compile website performance highlights, paid media and ad campaigns, review analytics, social media and online travel agency data points.
The strengths of the Business Intelligence platform include:
- Cumulative and hotel-level reports
- Export reports in PDF or CSV format
- Automate monthly reports
- Easy to identify trends and navigate between hotels and different time periods
“This product has been in production for a long time because the data points are so disjoint. That’s why there’s nothing quite like it for our industry,” says Stephanie Smith, CEO and Digital Matriarch.
Currently, the platform can support franchisees of most major hotel brands as well as independent hotels.
About Cogwheel Marketing
Cogwheel marketing is a hotel digital marketing agency focusing on providing strategy and services to branded hotels. Since 2018, Cogwheel Marketing has been identifying the gap between stopping brand marketing and starting hotel marketing. Their defined processes guarantee the best online positioning of your hotel against the competition and other hotels of the same brand. Services include opens, conversions, content, imagery, search engine optimization, OTA optimization, social media, paid marketing strategy and UNAP consistency. For more information, see their hotel marketing services or follow them on LinkedIn.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: