Circus Records – Digital Marketing Manager (UK)
Circus Records – Job Offer (FINAL)
Digital Marketing Manager
Circus recordings and maximum boost management
Location: Shoreditch and remote
Salary upon application according to experience
Founded in 2009 by dubstep heavyweights Flux Pavilion and Doctor P, Circus Records has established itself in 13 years as one of the world leaders in bass music. Circus releases the music of these two A List artists alongside other stars of the bass scene such as Jessica Audiffred, Jantsen, Rusko and FuntCase. Maximum Boost, their associated management company, manages the careers of Flux Pavilion and Doctor P alongside other leading electronic artists such as DJ Zinc and Low Steppa.
You’ll join a rapidly growing family of creative music fanatics who enjoy immersing themselves in all aspects of the industry and culture – whether it’s attending gigs, meeting like-minded professionals same ideas or playing big records on the desktop playlist.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will develop and execute our digital strategy. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the ability to deliver impactful results by developing and executing digital strategies, encompassing both community development and campaign-based marketing tactics.
- Be the key bridge between the Circus Records marketing teams and social media, ensuring that all of our release, label and audience growth marketing plans are at the cutting edge in order to maximize our artists’ footprint and labels on ever-evolving social media, streaming and creative marketing. worlds.
- You will work with all Circus Records labels and Maximum Boost management artists. Work directly with artists and their teams, and internal staff at all levels.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our marketing plans at all levels are strategically optimized to achieve key digital targets and campaign objectives.
- You will communicate and lead the onboarding of all new and current streaming marketing opportunities to internal and external partners, as part of our marketing plans, and ensure the social media team implements, executes and reports. report results and activations in a timely and clear manner, to continue promotional efforts on DSPs and hybrid platforms.
- You will oversee channel audits to identify opportunities for improvement and growth before, during and after the campaign, and to ensure that all streaming and social best practices are clearly communicated and executed to simultaneously reach multiple targets and campaign goals.
- You will act as the “Oracle” for internal and external teams, evangelizing best practices in streaming marketing, social media and broader digital/online engagement, and ensuring that new techniques , tools and developments are clearly communicated and implemented to all teams in order to maximize the success of the campaign.
- You’ll develop great relationships with reps and other key contacts across all major social and hybrid media platforms, leveraging them to secure key opportunities for our artists, access to beta products and more.
- You will manage the Social Media team and define the Label Social Media strategy.
- You will work with the Label Manager and Product Team and our Content Producer to produce high quality digital assets of all types for a wide range of internal and external team uses.
- You will constantly review all artist and label online presences, looking for new opportunities and options for improvement on an ongoing basis.
- You have significant and proven experience in a digital marketing manager or assistant role and are looking for your move into a managerial role.
- You are excited about working at the forefront of the music industry and excited about where the industry is heading.
- You have experience in…
- Plan, execute and report on global marketing campaigns, with a focus on streaming and hybrid engagement models
- A top-notch track record of increasing audience size, engagement, and visibility through
- Innovative and strategic creative ideas married to a clear understanding, implementation and enthusiasm for the latest digital trends and essential marketing beats, while
- Communicate ideas, plans and results to senior management, artists and their teams throughout
You will have an experience of…
- Social media management, digital marketing and electronic communication platforms (HeyOrca, Linkfire, Mailchimp, Hive, Asana or similar)
- All major streaming CMS portals (Spotify / Apple Music / Amazon Music for Artists, YouTube CMS, Deezer Backstage and more)
- Booking digital ad campaigns directly through Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, TikTok Business Center, Spotify Ad Studio and more
- Shared work tools – Google Suite, Trello, Asana (or similar) – as well as Mac OSX
- Strong relationship building skills and existing contacts within DSPs would be a real advantage.
- Account management experience for video platforms such as YouTube, Twitch and Tik Tok
- Confident in using analytics tools to monitor the success of digital campaigns.
- The ability to spot, understand and apply emerging technologies.
- You will be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels in a respectful and clear manner.
- You will have prior team management experience and the ability to motivate in team and solo work environments.
- Experience in the team recruitment process will be an advantage.
- Excellent time and work management skills
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please send links to examples of your work, along with your CV and salary expectations for the position to Andrew Neill ([email protected]), with Digital Marketing Manager + your name, as the subject of your email.
Be sure to write a short cover note that shares any other useful information and the best number to contact you if we need it.