BevNET – Customer Success Associate for Food & Beverage Media Company – BevNET.com Beverage Industry Job Listing
BevNET.com, Inc. is the leading media company serving the soft drink, craft beer and health food industries. As an industry hub for these communities, we produce industry conferences and publish websites as well as a print magazine. (Examples of our work: http://www.bevnet.com, http://www.brewbound.com, http://www.nosh.com)
Although we have been in business for over 25 years, BevNET is still a young company that works hard and has fun doing it. Our offices are laid back and laid back with the latest food, drink, beer and spirits arriving daily. We have unlimited vacations, free staff lunches on Tuesdays, and most days there’s a barista in Newton’s office who can make espresso drinks (or teach you how). The company is privately owned, growing and profitable, with no outside investors.
We are looking for an energetic, full-time Customer Success Associate to join our Customer Service team. If you’re just starting out in your career, it’s a great way to gain experience in lots of different fields and get your foot in the door in a fun and engaging industry.
The position will be located in our Newton office, which is accessible to public transportation (including Boston’s downtown express bus service). Parking is also available.
– Become an expert in BevNET products and services to best support customers.
– Receive product packages and brand mail.
– Maintain product databases for all websites.
– As a key member of the customer service team, use Zendesk to be able to answer all subscription and customer service questions.
– Assist the events team with all sampling and activations during our events.
– Participate in ad-hoc administrative and event projects.
– Responsible for Office Manager light tasks.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent college diploma
– Experience working in an office environment
– Expert organizational skills and attention to detail
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) – Proficiency in Gmail, Google Docs and Google Calendar
– Experience with Asana (or similar task management tool) is a plus
– Experience using a customer service platform (i.e. Zendesk) is a plus
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Dynamic, energetic and professional
– Ability to quickly take on new tasks and work with minimal supervision
– Positive attitude and willingness to participate and get things done
– Competitive salary, based on experience.
– Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, FSA and 401(k)
– Relaxed work environment.
If you wish to apply, please follow these instructions carefully. Please email Kathi O’Neil with your resume and cover note. In your cover note, please tell us about an interesting packaged food or drink product that you recently tried.
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT USE RECRUITERS AND DO NOT SEEK TO OUTSOURCE THIS POSITION. Third-party inquiries will not receive a response. Thanks.
Job type: Full time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year