Associate Director, Media Planning – Cynopsis Media
We are looking for a media expert who enjoys all media content and is particularly fascinated by the intersection of linear and digital media channels.
You are passionate about all forms of media, enjoy developing talent and enjoy staying on top of the changing media landscape. You understand the importance of telling a story with data and are naturally analytical and detail-oriented. You love to present, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves. You will be a strong partner to our clients by showing them how to succeed while helping others learn and grow. You will work hand-in-hand with our internal teams to develop insights from your analysis of the numbers that make our clients successful.
- Stay abreast of market trends and consumer media consumption habits, and proactively seek out new ways to effectively and efficiently target key audience segments on behalf of our clients
- Learn, use and participate in the development of the agency’s proprietary technology, platforms and attribution models for maximum campaign performance
- Support the development of the media planning process for your accounts, ensuring they align with key transactional branding principles and client goals
- Ensure overall accuracy of client budgets, investments and overall execution of media campaigns
- Lead insightful analysis of campaigns for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of media planning, optimization and management
- Help manage high-level assignments outside of day-to-day workload, including:
- Audience insights and media landscape reports (in collaboration with dedicated research teams, if required)
- Competitive analysis
- Manage members of the planning group who progress to you: supervisors, planners and assistant planners, while being a key resource for other members of the department to continue their learning:
- Collaborate on quarterly employee reviews
- Maintain individual meetings to promote their growth
- Identify clear career paths
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to strengthen existing customer relationships throughout the planning process.
- Customer travel will be required
- Review all work to ensure a high level of quality
- Foster a good working relationship between all internal and external teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans
- Illustrate Rain Agency Core Values
- Other duties and functions assigned